If I were to give a president 5 pieces of advice it would be Obama. I would come up with lots of things for him to change. First I would tell him to drop Obama care. I think that
Obama care stinks. Second I would tell him to not go to war. Third I would tell him to get rid of half of the McDonald's around America. Fourth I would tell him to have better school lunches. I don't like all of the gross wheat products. And finally, I would tell him to drop out of being president. I think that would help everybody out. @ shelbygiles
Obama care stinks. Second I would tell him to not go to war. Third I would tell him to get rid of half of the McDonald's around America. Fourth I would tell him to have better school lunches. I don't like all of the gross wheat products. And finally, I would tell him to drop out of being president. I think that would help everybody out. @ shelbygiles
No comments:
Post a Comment